Authentic Taco Seasoning isn’t reserved just for tacos! This appetizing array of spices which includes cumin, chilis, paprika, garlic, and oregano can be used outside the Mexican food realm. Try as a seasoning rub for grilled wings, in Mexican lasagnas, and even as a sauce thickener. Level up your brunch game by adding Taco Seasoning mix to eggs, frittatas, and quiches for that extra bit of zest. Use as a seasoning for roasted potatoes, sausage patties, or candied bacon to wow your guests. Create custom sauces and dips by combining our seasoning mix with sour cream or yogurt to make an effortless party treat. Sprinkle over veggies with a bit of olive oil and roast for a fragrant side dish. Add to cornbread batter or macaroni and cheese for a fresh twist. There’s no limit to what you can do!
"I love La Preferida's Taco Seasoning Mix!It's very tasty and not too salty. Would give it ten stars!!! I order it by the case." – Patty N.
- AUTHENTIC TACO SEASONING Taco seasoning mix isn't just for Tuesdays. Enjoy our versatile blend of chiles and spices on enchiladas, wings, mixed in dip, or sprinkled on popcorn. Great as a rub for grilling!
- BOLD FLAVOR Our unique blend of spices brings a rich depth of flavor to any dish with a mild, hint of heat. Use as a base for chilis, soups, or stews.
- VERSATILE INGREDIENT Expand your Tuesday night horizons beyond the shell. Our authentic taco seasoning mix is a versatile pantry staple that can liven up any dish! Mix with low-fat yogurt for a quick tex-mex dip, or sprinkle on your favorite crunchy snacks like chickpeas.
- QUICK USE IDEAS Use on vegetable kabobs or sprinkle in hummus for a tasty twist! Mix with olive oil and drizzle over popcorn for a unique new flavor.
- CONTAINS: Soy, Wheat, Milk and Eggs.
how to make beef tacos
||Brown and crumble beef; drain. Stir in taco seasoning and water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. For each taco, spoon 2-3 Tbls of filling into each shell or tortilla. Top with lettuce, cheese, and tomatoes. Add onions and sour cream if desired. Top with salsa.|