Diced green chiles are the versatile cooking companion you always needed. Their endless uses in salads, soups, stews, egg dishes, and even as a pizza topping make them a pantry staple. Hatch green chiles are a variety of chiles native to the Hatch Valley Region in New Mexico. They are grown from August to September (a short growing season), which is the only time to get them fresh. The rest of the year they are roasted and then frozen or canned. Roasted green chiles are commonly used in Mexican dishes such as enchiladas, chiles rellenos, chili verde, chilaquiles, and even guacamole. Their mild flavor makes them ideal for a variety of dishes. Because of their slight acidity, hey pair well with rich or cheese-based dishes to balance them out.
"We love to toss Organic Diced Green Chiles into melted nacho cheese! Add to casseroles, stews, soups, omelets, and more. They're an easy way to add flavor and are very well-priced and organic. I can't even get that in our local stores!" – Beatrice
- USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC No artificial colors, preservatives, or added sugar. Kosher.
- MADE WITH SIMPLE INGREDIENTS Organic green chile peppers, water, sea salt, citric acid.
- ROASTED AND PEELED - VERSATILE COOKING INGREDIENT Our organic green chiles add a rustic touch to any dish including salads, soups, eggs, pizza, enchiladas, and more! Mix with nacho cheese for an easy dip.
- VEGETARIAN AND VEGAN FRIENDLY No animal products are used in our diced green chiles.
- CONSCIOUS PACKAGING Our cans are made with BPA-free lining.
easy ways USE GREEN CHILES
- Add to gravy or creamy sauces for a hint of tang and acidity.
- Mix with queso or hummus for a quick and easy party dip or appetizer.
- Mix with eggs, omelets, quiches, and breakfast burritos for a pop of flavor.
- Add to soups, stews, and chiles for a mild roasted taste.